Exercise 1: For the neck
A gentle stretch is the right choice for a tense and still neck. To relieve the discomfort in the flat neck muscles, do the following actionyou can do.
- Stand up straight, put your hands behind your head.
- Apply some pressure with your arms and pull your chin towards your chest. Make sure you stand up straight and do not pull your shoulders towards your ears.
- Hold the stretch for about 1 to 2 minutes, then release slowly. Slowly rotate your neck forward and back, left and right.
Exercise 2: For the back
body lift, Perfect for a strong lower back. All you need for exercise is a fitness mat.
- Lie face down on the mat. Arms and legs are stretched, toes are placed. The gaze is directed towards the ground.
- Now, squeezing your upper body, raise your arms and legs at the same time.
- Hold the position for about 10 seconds, then lower it down. 10 to 15 total reps.
Clue: If you want to intensify the exercise, you can row your arms in the air – that way your shoulders will get value for money.
Exercise 3: For the bottom
And the hips also hurt from sitting for too long. The results are limited pelvic rotation and back pain. Knees and ankles can also hurt. A popular exercise that also shapes your hips and legs. donkey kicks.
- You are on all fours on your fitness mat.
- Lift one bent leg and slide it up. The sole of the foot points to the ceiling.
- Lower your leg a few inches, then push up in small movements.
- Do 15 reps on each side, then switch sides.
Exercise 4: Shoulders
Have you noticed that you unconsciously pull your shoulders forward while working at a desk? In the long run, this can cause tension, shortened muscles, and poor posture. prevent it for this shoulder stretch on the wall it will help.
- Stand sideways against a wall. Make sure you have enough space and no furniture or paintings come in your way.
- Bend your arm facing the wall. Put your forearm and hand against the wall – shoulders and elbows should be level.
- Turn your upper body away from the wall to feel a slight pull on your shoulder.
- Hold the stretch for about half a minute, then switch sides.