Colorful nail polishes are indispensable for women. However, some mistakes made while applying nail polish prevent the nail polish from looking flawless. By reading our news that we have prepared for you as a high heels team, you can learn the tricks of applying nail polish and you can get perfect looking nails.
How to apply perfect nail polish?
The first rule for nail polish to look flawless is that the nails are well-groomed. If you care about nail care, you can choose the color nail polish you want. For beautiful nails, getting a manicure is not the rule. You can have nice and well-groomed hands in the house with your own means. Here are the tricks of applying perfect nail polish:
- First of all, cut your nails to the desired length and file the ends. This way, you will have smooth nails and the nail polish will look nicer.
- Clean the roughness on the surface of your nails. You can rinse your nails after brushing your nails with the help of a toothbrush.
- Definitely apply a base before applying nail polish. Nail polish has some nail protection properties. In this way, you can prevent yellowing and nail polish marks that may occur on the nails.
- When you start applying nail polish, you should pay attention to the size of the nail polish on the brush. Getting too much nail polish on the brush makes it harder to apply the second coat and creates a thick layer. Your nail polish takes too long to dry.
- Apply the nail polish, starting from the nail bases, first to the left, then to the right, and finally to the middle. In other words, 3 brush strokes will be enough to apply nail polish on your nails.
- Especially when applying colored nail polish, there is overflow to the nail edges. In such a case, you can get help from the ear cleaning stick. You can clean the overflowing nail polish by dipping the ear stick in acetone.
Our other articles on the subject:
Choose your nail polish according to your nail form
Methods for removing nail polish stains
Methods for permanent nail polish